17 December 2014 — Season’s greetings! Best wishes for the holidays and for the new year from HREA.
This holiday season, we invite you to give the gift of human rights education. Help a colleague, friend or fellow human rights defender strengthen her or his capacity to support human rights by gifting an HREA rapid or tutored e-learning course. If you purchase the course between now and 30 December 2014, we’ll give you a 30% discount. And, in recognition of your own commitment to human rights, we’ll give you the same 30% discount if you would like to take a course yourself.
The discount applies to all courses below if you register and pay by midnight on 30 December 2014. Use the code HRE14 when registering and paying. This discount only applies to registrations and purchases made online by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) and excludes bank and money transfers.
– Child Safeguarding (14 January-24 February 2015)
– Gender Mainstreaming (Gender Equality-Advanced Course) (28 January-14 April 2015)
– Migration and Asylum (Foundation Course) (28 January-10 March 2015)
– Data Collection and Analysis for Project Monitoring and Evaluation (4 February-3 March 2015) NEW!
– Effective Leadership for Humanitarian Action and Social Change (4 February-17 March 2015) NEW!
– Education in Emergencies (11 February-24 March 2015)
– International Humanitarian Law (Foundation Course) (11 February-24 March 2015)
– Use of ICTs and Social Media for Human Rights Work (25 February-7 April 2015)
– Human Rights Fact-finding and Reporting (4 March-14 April 2015)
– Monitoring & Evaluation in the NGO Sector (4 March-14 April 2015)
– Corporate Social Responsibility (18 March-28 April 2015)
Rapid (self-directed) e-courses:
– Coaching NEW!
– Performance Management for NGOs and Community-based Organizations NEW!
– Introduction to International Humanitarian Law
– Droits de l’enfant
– Human Rights in Europe
– Droits des réfugiés et des personnes déplacées internes
– Rights of the Child
– Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons