HREA organises in-person training for a range of professional groups, including human rights defenders, development workers, humanitarian workers, educators, legal professionals, law enforcement officials, social workers, health professionals and media professionals.
HREA offers tailored (in-house) training for NGOs, governmental and international-governmental agencies on human rights advocacy, human rights-based programming, human rights litigation, human rights monitoring, monitoring & evaluation, and international and regional human rights mechanisms. Past and current clients include the Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions (APF), Commonwealth Secretariat, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Office of the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth (Toronto), the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), Plan International, SOS Children’s Villages International, UNDP, UNICEF and the Victoria Police.
Click on the below links to learn more about and register for our upcoming training programs.
Upcoming open enrollment training programs and workshops:
– Teaching Global Citizenship and Human Rights (Middelburg, 23-26 June 2015)
– Human Rights in Practice: Working in the Field (Middelburg, 29 June-3 July 2015)
– Social Inclusion and Human Rights (Middelburg, 6-10 July 2015)
– Advocacy Institute 2015 (Cambridge, 4-7 August 2015)
– Gender Analysis and Integration Framework (Brussels, 12-14 October 2015)
– Human Rights Defenders Academy 2015 (Brussels, 20-23 October 2015)
– Gender Analysis and Integration Framework (Bangkok, 7-9 December 2015)